September 8 , 2021 Live Zoom ClassFeatured Speaker: Aristo Vojdani, PhD
Why Measure Immunity By Flow CytometryTime: 11am PST
In this live class, Dr. Aristo Vojdani of Cyrex Laboratories will discuss measuring immunity by flow cytometry to help identify a patient's immune status and immunotype and will be touching on the following learning points:
- Define immunotypes based on quantification of lymphocyte subsets
- Describe the process of flow cytometry, which is used to quantify lymphocyte subsets
- Categorize the patterns of patients' immune status based on their immunotypes
- Interpret the pattern of lymphocyte subsets in the blood that correlates with autoimmune disease, neurodegenerative disorders, immune deficiencies, allergies and hypersensitivities
- Tailor personalized treatments and follow their prognosis based on favorable changes in their immunotype.