July 27-30, 2016
Salt Lake City, UT
American Association of Naturopathic Physician Annual Conference & Exhibition.
Join us at AANP for innovative presentations and knowledge sharing opportunities. This year's theme is diversity.
This year's meeting will respond to the changing healthcare environment in America and help prepare healthcare professionals for the increasingly diverse patient population.
The meeting will foster discussions and encourage action to develop programs that promote diversity in healthcare. AANP is building an educational program that will provide practitioners with information and techniques they can use immediately.
The naturopathic community of licensed NDs, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and other industry influencers will come together at this meeting for strategic insights and professional networking. Here are the top benefits the Annual Conference delivers:
- Maximize your time; attend breakout sessions and intensive procedural programs that are tailored to your role.
- Find ways to be a better clinician; participate in fire side chats with industry experts.
- Become a change agent; be among the leaders that will change naturopathy.
- Rub elbows; build your network of professionals in a shorter period of time.
- Grow professionally; learn from leading practitioners while you gain continuing education credits
- Glean innovative ideas; remain relevant and learn to communicate better with patients and colleagues
- Speak directly with vendors; visit the exhibit hall to view the latest naturopathic products and services
- Showcase your research; share your prevalent and innovative ideas
- Find tools and resources; start and build your practice